(1) Any natural person aged at least 18 years may participate in their own name.
(2) Participation in the competition takes place from October 21, 2020, 8:00 p.m. to January 20, 2021, 8:00 p.m.
(3) The organizer (Explosive Arts GmbH) assumes no liability for any material handed over.
(4) The steps required for participation can be found in the relevant post and must be completed for successful participation.
(5) Participation is free and in no way dependent on the purchase of goods or the use of a service.
(6) The prize will be sent to the winner accordingly or handed over at the next Burning Airfield event.
2. Determination of the winners
(1) The prize will only be distributed among those participants who have noted and complied with points (1) (2) (4) and (6).
(2) The lot decides.
3. Special conditions for implementation and prizes
(1) The winners will be publicly announced after the competition has ended. The winner is obliged to announce within seven days of this publication whether they will accept the prize. If no such message is received by the competition organizer within this period, the possibility of accepting the prize will lapse.
(2) The prize that may be presented in the competition is not necessarily identical to the item won; deviations are possible. Until the prize is handed over, the competition organizer expressly reserves the right to change the course of the game and / or to change the type and scope of the prize, to exchange it and to replace it with another prize without notice or giving reasons. In such cases, the participants are not entitled to any claims against the competition organizer.
(3) The competition organizer assumes no liability for damage suffered by a participant by accepting and / or using the prize. (4) A cash payment of the prize value or discount value and an exchange of the prize are excluded. The prize is not transferable.
4. Additional terms
By participating in the competition, the participant declares his consent to the conditions of participation of the competition and thus the use of the image sent.
5. Early termination, exclusion and revocation
(1) The competition organizer reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. This applies in particular if proper implementation cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. In such a case, the participants are not entitled to any claims.
(2) The competition organizer reserves the right to exclude participants from participating in the competition. This applies in particular to violations of the conditions of participation or if participants use manipulation or other dishonest aids. The competition organizer can also issue such an exclusion retrospectively, withdraw winnings and claim them back.
6. Data protection
In order for this competition to be possible, the competition operator must provide the participants' personal data, such as B. Know your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Personal data will only be saved, processed and used for the implementation and handling of the competition and for our own advertising. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place.
7. Severability Clause
Should a provision of the conditions of participation be or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions remains unaffected. In place of the ineffective or missing provisions, the respective statutory regulations apply.
8. Applicable Law
The competition is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
9. Facebook has nothing to do with the competition. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Facebook. That is why Facebook is not available as a contact person for the competition.